| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in February is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 54.6mm (2.1in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr: