| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in March is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 59.7mm (2.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr: