Vs > Abu Hamed
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Abu Hamed Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mwmosa, Malawi
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Formosa, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Serrinha, Brazil
Abu Hamed vs Toyama, Japan
Abu Hamed vs Scuro Mountain, Italy
Abu Hamed vs Genoa, Italy
Abu Hamed vs Skopje, Macedonia
Greensburg, Ky vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De
Zahedan vs Ust-Kamcatsk
Sansanne-Mango vs Mersa Matruh
Pohnpei vs Erzincan
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Abu Hamed, Sudan is approximately 10,256 km or 6,373 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Abu Hamed bearing 290.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 248.6° or WSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Abu Hamed has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Abu Hamed is in or near the tropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 2.4 °C (4.3°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.8 °C (21.2°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1316.8 mm (51.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1316.8 l/m² (32.32 US gal/ft²) or 13,168,000 l/ha (1,407,747 US gal/ac) more. About 105 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.6° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Abu Hamed.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|| -4 (-6)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -6 (-12)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mcgill, Nv, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vasilevici, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sainshand, Mongolia
Abu Hamed vs Jaskul, Kalmykia, Russia
Abu Hamed vs Morioka, Japan
Abu Hamed vs Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa
Abu Hamed vs Przemysl, Poland
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Louisville, Kentucky
Rio Cuarto vs Macenta
Ed Dueim vs Akita
Nome, Alaska vs Santa Rosa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Abu Hamed Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Hamed
- Halaib, Sudan - 457.1 kms (284 miles) NE
- Arbaat, Sudan - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) E
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) E
- Toker, Sudan - 480.2 kms (298.4 miles) ESE
- Aqiq, Sudan - 532 kms (330.6 miles) ESE
- Atbara, Sudan - 215.1 kms (133.6 miles) SSE
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) SSE
- Shendi, Sudan - 315.3 kms (195.9 miles) S
- Aroma, Sudan - 509.2 kms (316.4 miles) SE
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 527.7 kms (327.9 miles) SSE