Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Coen, Queensland, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lawrence, Ks, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Brindisi, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Iguatu, Brazil
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Lisbon, Portugal
York, Pa vs Sagar
Ushuaia vs Dalanzadgad
Konya vs Cataguases
Puente Del Inca vs Vaasa
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 6,518 km or 4,051 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 269° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 235° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.3 °C (24°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.9 °C (28.6°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 963.9 mm (37.9 in) more which is equivalent to 963.9 l/m² (23.66 US gal/ft²) or 9,639,000 l/ha (1,030,473 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Auckland Airport, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yerbent, Turkmenistan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Podor, Senegal
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Locarno, Switzerland
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs St Georges, French Guiana
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Sandomierz vs Fredericton (cda), Nb
Blue River, Bc vs Columbus, Ga
Arad vs Satu Mare
Birzai vs Montrose, Co
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos