Vs > Ardmore
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ardmore Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sacramento, California, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kissidougou, Guinea
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Oolitic, In, Usa
Ardmore vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Ardmore vs Carlinville, Il, Usa
Ardmore vs Nuriootpa, Australia
Ardmore vs Providenja Bay, Russia
Barabinsk vs Nagpur/ Sonegaon
Wonsan vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida
Sandakan, Borneo vs Hart, Mi
Chahbahar vs Gerona, Costa Brava
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Ardmore, New Zealand is approximately 13,780 km or 8,563 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Ardmore bearing 91.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 57.3° or ENE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ardmore has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ardmore is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.5 °C (22.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 16.1 mm (0.6 in) more which is equivalent to 16.1 l/m² (0.4 US gal/ft²) or 161,000 l/ha (17,212 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Ardmore.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Ardmore. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ardmore vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Accra, Ghana
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mar Del Plata, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs C. Itapemirim, Brazil
Ardmore vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Ardmore vs Birao, Central African Republic
Ardmore vs Kirensk, Russia
Ardmore vs Tamayo, Dominican Republic
Monte Santo vs Pauls Valley, Ok
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Belgaum (Sambre)
Mariehamn, Åland Islands vs Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Eureka, Nt vs Rapa Nui
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ardmore Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Ardmore