Vs > Auckland, Mangere
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Auckland, Mangere Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Acajutla, El Salvador
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Highland Home, Al, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
Auckland, Mangere vs Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Auckland, Mangere vs Monte Plata, Dominican Republic
Auckland, Mangere vs Rivadavia, Argentina
Auckland, Mangere vs Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Uwajima vs Cork
Lillehammer vs Olivia, Mn
Timimoun vs Solwezi
Chazy, Ny vs Dauphin, Manitoba
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand is approximately 13,799 km or 8,575 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Auckland, Mangere bearing 91.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 57.5° or ENE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Auckland, Mangere has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Auckland, Mangere is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 11.7 °C (21.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.9 °C (10.6°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 128.2 mm (5 in) more which is equivalent to 128.2 l/m² (3.15 US gal/ft²) or 1,282,000 l/ha (137,054 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.5° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Auckland, Mangere.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Salto, Uruguay
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Holly, Co, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ouarzazate, Morocco
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Niamey, Niger
Auckland, Mangere vs Victoria (marine), Bc, Canada
Auckland, Mangere vs Conakry, Guinea
Auckland, Mangere vs Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand
Auckland, Mangere vs Zonguldak, Turkey
Sineiju vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
Hao vs Bandar Anzali
Astoria/ Clatsop, Or vs Akola
Walla Walla, Washington vs Franceville/ Masuku
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Auckland, Mangere Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland, Mangere