Vs > Balmoral Forest
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Balmoral Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pilar, Paraguay
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tauherenikau, New Zealand
Balmoral Forest vs Palmyra, Syria
Balmoral Forest vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Balmoral Forest vs Koumac, New Caledonia
Balmoral Forest vs Montreux, Switzerland
Skikda vs Cheju
Mount Gambier vs Buffalo, New York
Miri vs Roberval, Qc
Erbogacen vs Ho Chi Minh
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Balmoral Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,917 km or 8,648 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Balmoral Forest bearing 97.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 50° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Balmoral Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Balmoral Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15.7 °C (28.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.1 °C (16.4°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 732.5 mm (28.8 in) more which is equivalent to 732.5 l/m² (17.98 US gal/ft²) or 7,325,000 l/ha (783,091 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.5° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Balmoral Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Alert Bay, Bc, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Port Blair, Andaman Islands
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Diamantina, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Floriano, Brazil
Balmoral Forest vs Chapais, Qc, Canada
Balmoral Forest vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
Balmoral Forest vs Zacatecas, Mexico
Balmoral Forest vs Ganzhou, China
Apodi vs Tarapoto
Stornoway, Outer Hebridies vs Bethel, Alaska
Khon Kaen vs Oolitic, In
Miliana vs Jonkoping A
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Balmoral Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmoral Forest