Vs > Biser
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Biser Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Luis Obispo, Ca, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Burgeo, Nf, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bitola, Macedonia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Orlando, Fl, Usa
Biser vs Phuket (airport), Thailand
Biser vs Zambezi, Zambia
Biser vs Peace River, Ab, Canada
Biser vs Doneck, Ukraine
Tashkent vs Conceicao Araguaia
Fergana vs Tarialan
Chambersburg, Pa vs Red Bluff, California
Basco vs Nkhota Kota
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Biser, Russia is approximately 10,093 km or 6,272 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Biser bearing 308.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 205.4° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Biser has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Biser is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 27.4 °C (49.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.3 °C (54.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 482.6 mm (19 in) more which is equivalent to 482.6 l/m² (11.84 US gal/ft²) or 4,826,000 l/ha (515,931 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.5° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Biser.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Biser. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Biser vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gdansk, Poland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lugano, Switzerland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ovruc, Ukraine
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mogadishu, Somalia
Biser vs Aracaju, Brazil
Biser vs Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Biser vs Mount Gambier, Australia
Biser vs C. Itapemirim, Brazil
Kermanshah vs Kabala
Jenisejsk vs Golden, Bc
Indianola, Ia vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel
Gisborne, Manutuke vs Dargaville
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Biser Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Biser
- Berezovo, Russia - 687 kms (426.9 miles) NNE
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 449.3 kms (279.2 miles) NNE
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 638.2 kms (396.6 miles) ENE
- Ivdel', Russia - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) NNE
- Levsi, Russia - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) ENE
- Tobolsk, Russia - 549.8 kms (341.6 miles) E
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) SSE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 218.4 kms (135.7 miles) SSE
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 396.6 kms (246.4 miles) SE
- Kurgan, Russia - 522.4 kms (324.7 miles) SE