Vs > Canar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Canar Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Naze, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Douala, Cameroon
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Canar vs Woodhill Forest, New Zealand
Canar vs Natashquan, Qc, Canada
Canar vs Kabompo, Zambia
Canar vs Jan Mayen b, Norway
Wakamatsu vs Presidencia
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Lake Coleridge
Sambaba Sud vs Dakhla
Lincoln vs Coxim
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Canar, Ecuador is approximately 2,730 km or 1,696 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Canar bearing 30.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 32.6° or NNE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Canar has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Canar is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 13.3 °C (23.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.4 °C (6.1°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 856.1 mm (33.7 in) more which is equivalent to 856.1 l/m² (21.01 US gal/ft²) or 8,561,000 l/ha (915,228 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.5° lower in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Canar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Canar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Canar vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
|| || -4.5
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Itacoatiara, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Monte Caseros, Argentina
Canar vs Khujirt, Mongolia
Canar vs Kaikoura, New Zealand
Canar vs Victoria (airport), Bc, Canada
Canar vs Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Santiago vs Poindimie
Oconto, Wi vs Honolulu, Oahu
Bayankhongor vs Kharga
Millen, Ga vs Jakutsk
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Canar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Canar