Vs > Cara
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cara Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs North Loup, Ne, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Brest, Belarus
Cara vs Lubbock, Texas, Usa
Cara vs Cimone Mountain, Italy
Cara vs Choibalsan, Mongolia
Cara vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Marcos Juarez vs Halifax, Nova Scotia
Sunnyside, Wa vs Byron Bay, Nt
Portland, Oregon vs Tabligbo
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Konya
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Cara, Russia is approximately 11,629 km or 7,227 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Cara bearing 4.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 177.6° or S .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Cara has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cara is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 34.5 °C (62.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 45.9 °C (82.6°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 981.9 mm (38.7 in) more which is equivalent to 981.9 l/m² (24.1 US gal/ft²) or 9,819,000 l/ha (1,049,716 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Cara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Cara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cara vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cape Frasca, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kuopio, Finland
Cara vs Talbotton, Ga, Usa
Cara vs Nuremberg, Germany
Cara vs Valladolid, Spain
Cara vs Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand
Chakhcharan vs Oran
Charshangngy vs S. P. Macoris
Hokonui Forest vs Zumbrota, Mn
Krasnojarsk vs Selma, Al
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Cara
- Suntar, Russia - 584.8 kms (363.4 miles) N
- Erbogacen, Russia - 759.2 kms (471.8 miles) NW
- Vitim, Russia - 437.3 kms (271.7 miles) NW
- Kirensk, Russia - 619.1 kms (384.7 miles) WNW
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 548.9 kms (341.1 miles) W
- Kalakan, Russia - 219.1 kms (136.2 miles) SSW
- Bogdarin, Russia - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) SW
- Ust-Barguzin, Russia - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) WSW
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 618 kms (384 miles) SSW
- Chita, Russia - 629.3 kms (391.1 miles) SSW
- Borzja, Russia - 731.8 kms (454.8 miles) S