Vs > Chimbay
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chimbay Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs El Showak, Sudan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Wadi Halfa, Sudan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lake Placid, Ny, Usa
Chimbay vs Plymouth, England, Uk
Chimbay vs Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain
Chimbay vs Schleswig, Germany
Chimbay vs Lankaran, Azerbaijan
Great Falls, Montana vs Lord Howe Island
Minsk vs Barbacena
Wakamatsu vs Waipukurau
Nuwara Eliya vs Takayama
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Chimbay, Uzbekistan is approximately 11,230 km or 6,978 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Chimbay bearing 308.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 217.2° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Chimbay has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Chimbay is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 16.6 °C (29.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.8 °C (51.8°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1240.4 mm (48.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1240.4 l/m² (30.44 US gal/ft²) or 12,404,000 l/ha (1,326,070 US gal/ac) more. About 15 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Chimbay.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Chimbay. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chimbay vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kayes, Mali
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Hombori, Mali
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Daguaan City, Philippines
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Choshi, Japan
Chimbay vs Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia
Chimbay vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Chimbay vs Goa, India
Chimbay vs Simcoe, On, Canada
Cincinnati, Ohio vs San Angelo, Texas
Lisbon vs Shahroud
Jamestown vs Onslow, Western Australia
Pawhuska, Ok vs Ovruc
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chimbay Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Chimbay