Vs > Chita
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chita Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Belém, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Caparao, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Islands
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kenton, Ok, Usa
Chita vs Matsue, Japan
Chita vs Tillabery, Niger
Chita vs Corfu, Greece
Chita vs Schleswig, Germany
Gyzylarbat vs Riga
Puerto Ayacucho vs Brookhaven City, Ms
Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming vs Muren
West Point, Ny vs Kurunegala
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Chita, Russia is approximately 12,181 km or 7,570 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Chita bearing 359.3° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 180.4° or S .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Chita has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Chita is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 29.7 °C (53.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 42.8 °C (77°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 986.4 mm (38.8 in) more which is equivalent to 986.4 l/m˛ (24.21 US gal/ft˛) or 9,864,000 l/ha (1,054,527 US gal/ac) more. About 3 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Chita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Chita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chita vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ma’An, Jordan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Chita vs Greenwood, Sc, Usa
Chita vs Williamtown, Australia
Chita vs Kandahar, Afghanistan
Chita vs Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada
Changchun vs Nagua
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Cape Bellavista
Bedford, Ma vs Turgay
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Chita