Vs > Cobb (Dam)
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cobb (Dam) Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Winthrop College, Sc, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Angelo, Texas, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand
Cobb (Dam) vs Sniezka, Poland
Cobb (Dam) vs Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
Cobb (Dam) vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Cobb (Dam) vs Shannon, Ireland
Golden, Bc vs Pine River Dam, Mn
Lincoln vs Tiree
Londrina vs Coimbra
Camaguey vs Caceres
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Cobb (Dam), New Zealand is approximately 13,947 km or 8,667 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Cobb (Dam) bearing 96.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 52.2° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Cobb (Dam) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cobb (Dam) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.3 °C (32.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 918.4 mm (36.2 in) less which is equivalent to 918.4 l/m² (22.54 US gal/ft²) or 9,184,000 l/ha (981,831 US gal/ac) less. About 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Cobb (Dam).
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -104 (-4)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -131 (-5)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -918 (-36)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Odense, Denmark
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ulaangom, Mongolia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Katsuura, Japan
Cobb (Dam) vs Seattle, Washington, Usa
Cobb (Dam) vs Maputo, Mozambique
Cobb (Dam) vs Matsue, Japan
Cobb (Dam) vs Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn vs Duquoin, Il
Carrasco vs Bandar Lengeh
Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais vs Erlian
Jiuquan vs Seattle, Washington
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cobb (Dam) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Cobb (Dam)
- Tarakohe, New Zealand - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) NNE
- Uruwhenua, New Zealand - 19.4 kms (12.1 miles) NE
- Riwaka Valley, New Zealand - 21.7 kms (13.5 miles) ENE
- Cobb (Power Station), New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) NE
- Motueka, New Zealand - 29.6 kms (18.4 miles) E
- Lower Moutere, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) ESE
- Graham V. Pokororo, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) SE
- Mapua, New Zealand - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Appleby, New Zealand - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) ESE
- Nelson, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Baton, New Zealand - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) S
- Moutere Hills, New Zealand - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) SE
- Roding River, New Zealand - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) ESE
- Motupiko, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) SSE
- Kohatu, Highfield, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) SSE