Vs > Dera Ismail Khan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dera Ismail Khan Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yamasa, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Alice Springs, Australia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Pehuajo, Argentina
Dera Ismail Khan vs Barra Do Corda, Brazil
Dera Ismail Khan vs Enugu, Nigeria
Dera Ismail Khan vs Agassiz, Bc, Canada
Nassau, New Providence vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point
Durham, Nh vs Klepinino
Akron, Oh vs Kawambwa
Lancaster, Wi vs Kassala
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan is approximately 12,783 km or 7,944 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Dera Ismail Khan bearing 314.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 219.8° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Dera Ismail Khan has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Dera Ismail Khan is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 2.6 °C (4.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.8 °C (33.8°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1060.6 mm (41.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1060.6 l/m² (26.03 US gal/ft²) or 10,606,000 l/ha (1,133,852 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Dera Ismail Khan.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ruatoria, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Abu Kamal, Syria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yoko, Cameroon
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Palmerston N, New Zealand
Dera Ismail Khan vs Tottori, Japan
Dera Ismail Khan vs Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
Dera Ismail Khan vs Douala, Cameroon
Dera Ismail Khan vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
San Jose vs Taupo Nzed
Sioux Lookout, On vs Thessaloniki
Death Valley, California vs Trincomalee
Genicesk vs Karachi (Airport)
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dera Ismail Khan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Dera Ismail Khan