Vs > Djelfa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Djelfa Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sialkot, Pakistan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sidi Ifni, Morocco
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Barrow, Alaska, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Albany, Ga, Usa
Djelfa vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Djelfa vs Kabompo, Zambia
Djelfa vs Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa
Djelfa vs Jackson, Tn, Usa
Amherst, Ma vs Urbana, Il
Trincomalee vs Samana
Yurimaguas vs Topeka, Ks
Monte Plata vs Krenkel Polar (Isl)
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Djelfa, Algeria is approximately 6,988 km or 4,342 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Djelfa bearing 274.4° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 239.8° or WSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Djelfa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Djelfa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.6 °C (22.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.5 °C (31.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 982 mm (38.7 in) more which is equivalent to 982 l/m² (24.1 US gal/ft²) or 9,820,000 l/ha (1,049,823 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Djelfa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Djelfa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Djelfa vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Marshall, Tx, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lansdowne House, On, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bitola, Macedonia
Djelfa vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
Djelfa vs Sejmcan, Russia
Djelfa vs Gazala Gawazat, Sudan
Djelfa vs Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia
Yakushima vs Erlian
Kristianstad vs Cherrapunji
Nassau, New Providence vs Amite, La
Cape Mele vs Sta. Rita De Cassia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Djelfa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Djelfa