Vs > Dudinka
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dudinka Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Niamey, Niger
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ardmore, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dawei, Myanmar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Augusta, Mt, Usa
Dudinka vs Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Dudinka vs Strasbourg, France
Dudinka vs Klodzko, Poland
Dudinka vs Gothenburg, Sweden
Highmore, Sd vs Lee’s Summit, Mo
Fairbury Se, Ne vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn
Iizuka vs Trelew
Alice Springs vs Parakou
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Dudinka, Russia is approximately 10,002 km or 6,216 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Dudinka bearing 333.7° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 189.5° or S .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Dudinka has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Dudinka is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 37 °C (66.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 39.5 °C (71.1°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 800.8 mm (31.5 in) more which is equivalent to 800.8 l/m² (19.65 US gal/ft²) or 8,008,000 l/ha (856,108 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 49.3° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Dudinka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Dudinka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dudinka vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Larnaca, Cyprus
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Remanso, Brazil
Dudinka vs Auburn, Ne, Usa
Dudinka vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
Dudinka vs Cape Zolotoj, Russia
Dudinka vs Saint Leo, Fl, Usa
Bambesa vs Pamban
Base Esperanza vs Nova Friburgo
Kostroma vs Lawrence, Ma
Atchison, Ks vs Dawei
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dudinka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Dudinka
- Vize Island, Russia - 1151.6 kms (715.6 miles) N
- Ujedinenija Island, Russia - 908.8 kms (564.7 miles) N
- Dikson Island, Russia - 500.2 kms (310.8 miles) NNW
- Cape Kamennyj, Russia - 510.8 kms (317.4 miles) W
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 1124.6 kms (698.8 miles) W
- Salekhard, Russia - 868.8 kms (539.9 miles) WSW
- Tarko-Sale, Russia - 614 kms (381.6 miles) SW
- Berezovo, Russia - 1102.3 kms (685 miles) WSW
- Surgut, Russia - 1075.6 kms (668.4 miles) SW
- Aleksandrovskoe, Russia - 1068.8 kms (664.2 miles) SSW