Vs > Esk Forest
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Esk Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Goldsboro, Nc, Usa
Esk Forest vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada
Esk Forest vs Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Esk Forest vs Merida, Venezuela
Esk Forest vs Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Karoi vs Ullungdo Island
Cimbaj vs Prague
Siirt vs Okhotsk
Jakutsk vs Leninbad
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Esk Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,620 km or 8,464 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Esk Forest bearing 92.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 54.7° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Esk Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Esk Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.7 °C (26.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.8 °C (12.2°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 372.8 mm (14.7 in) less which is equivalent to 372.8 l/m² (9.15 US gal/ft²) or 3,728,000 l/ha (398,548 US gal/ac) less. About 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Esk Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -116 (-5)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -373 (-15)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ciudad Real, Spain
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs La Paz, Bolivia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Wakefield, Ne, Usa
Esk Forest vs Rapid City (airport), Sd, Usa
Esk Forest vs Talladega, Al, Usa
Esk Forest vs Adrian, Mi, Usa
Esk Forest vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Toker vs Makoua
Chateauroux vs Atlantic City, New Jersey
Moose Jaw, Sk vs Mytilini, Lesbos
Athens/ Hellenkion vs Williamsport, Pa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Esk Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Esk Forest
- Waihua Valley, New Zealand - 49.8 kms (30.9 miles) ENE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) NE
- Tutira, New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Tareha, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) E
- Eskdale, New Zealand - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SSE
- Napier (Aero), New Zealand - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SSE
- Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Havelock Nth, Te Mata, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) SSE
- Taurapa, New Zealand - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) SSE