Vs > Gisborne
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gisborne Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Changsha, China
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Jiuquan, China
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kristiansand, Norway
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa
Gisborne vs Waiuku Forest, New Zealand
Gisborne vs Ghazni, Afghanistan
Gisborne vs Lewiston, Id, Usa
Gisborne vs Puerto Aysen, Chile
Uzgorod vs Simferopol, Crimea
Fillmore, Ut vs Istanbul
Grand Coteau, La vs Hatanga
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Gisborne, New Zealand is approximately 13,510 km or 8,396 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Gisborne bearing 90.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 55.4° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Gisborne has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Gisborne is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.6 °C (22.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 293.3 mm (11.5 in) more which is equivalent to 293.3 l/m² (7.2 US gal/ft²) or 2,933,000 l/ha (313,557 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.3° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Gisborne.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pune, India
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Damazin, Sudan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chipinge, Zimbabwe
Gisborne vs Aroma, Sudan
Gisborne vs Chichibu, Japan
Gisborne vs Nigde, Turkey
Gisborne vs Qingdao, China
Vanguardia vs Palermo, Sicily
Hatanga vs Madinah
Le Mans vs Viterbo
Ustica Island vs Pilar Obs
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gisborne Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Gisborne
- Motu, New Zealand - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) NW
- Waipaoa, New Zealand - 45.1 kms (28.1 miles) NNW
- Otoko, New Zealand - 39.5 kms (24.6 miles) NW
- Ngatapa, Totangi Rd, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) WNW
- Beckington, Waihirere, New Zealand - 11.8 kms (7.3 miles) NNW
- Eastwood Hill Stn, New Zealand - 25.5 kms (15.8 miles) WNW
- Ngatapa, Rere Rd, New Zealand - 25.5 kms (15.8 miles) WNW
- Waerenga O Kuri, New Zealand - 16.1 kms (10 miles) W
- Parikanapa, New Zealand - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) WSW
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 59.2 kms (36.8 miles) WSW
- Pihanga, New Zealand - 51.7 kms (32.2 miles) WSW
- Clydebank, Frasertown, New Zealand - 55.4 kms (34.4 miles) SW
- Tuhara Valley, New Zealand - 57.9 kms (36 miles) SW