Vs > Gwavas Forest
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gwavas Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chupungnyong, North Korea
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Salloum, Egypt
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Aimores, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Monteiro, Brazil
Gwavas Forest vs Kirovograd, Ukraine
Gwavas Forest vs Split, Croatia
Gwavas Forest vs Mitilini, Greece
Gwavas Forest vs Mogilev, Belarus
Pasni, Balochistan vs Nagpur/ Sonegaon
san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands vs Ubatuba
Van vs Tateno
Djibouti vs Jakutsk
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Gwavas Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,639 km or 8,476 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Gwavas Forest bearing 92.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 54.1° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Gwavas Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Gwavas Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.9 °C (12.4°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 129.7 mm (5.1 in) more which is equivalent to 129.7 l/m² (3.18 US gal/ft²) or 1,297,000 l/ha (138,658 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.4° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Gwavas Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -12 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chaiyaphum, Thailand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Le Mans, France
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Peshawar, Pakistan
Gwavas Forest vs Banff, Ab, Canada
Gwavas Forest vs Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Gwavas Forest vs Pehuajo, Argentina
Gwavas Forest vs Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Campos Do Jordao vs Misratah
Trivandrum, Kerala vs Cape Hooper, Nt
State College, Pa vs Chengdu
Perdasdefogu vs Camden, Sc
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gwavas Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Gwavas Forest