Vs > Haeju
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Haeju Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Crateus, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mandalgovi, Mongolia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Florania, Brazil
Haeju vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Haeju vs Tacloban City, Philippines
Haeju vs Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa
Haeju vs Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
Montreal, Quebec vs Patras
Port Moresby vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands
Siirt vs Vladivostok
Karima/ Kuraymah vs Orkney Islands
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Haeju, South Korea is approximately 13,619 km or 8,463 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Haeju bearing 13.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 169.1° or S .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Haeju has a hot summer continental climate with dry winters (Dwa).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Haeju is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.3 °C (29.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.3 °C (47.3°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 181.9 mm (7.2 in) more which is equivalent to 181.9 l/m² (4.46 US gal/ft²) or 1,819,000 l/ha (194,463 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Haeju.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Haeju. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Haeju vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -234 (-9)
|| -125 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Thessaloniki, Greece
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sukhumi, Georgia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Caen, France
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cranbrook, Bc, Canada
Haeju vs Nar’Jan-Mar, Russia
Haeju vs Vitim, Russia
Haeju vs Newberry, Sc, Usa
Haeju vs St Georges, French Guiana
Palmerston N (aero) vs Calafat
Campbell River, Bc vs Detroit, Michigan
Eskridge, Ks vs Oymyakon
Amsterdam vs Springfield, Missouri
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Haeju Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Haeju
- Chunggang, South Korea - 429 kms (266.6 miles) NNE
- Hyesan, South Korea - 429.7 kms (267 miles) NNE
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 419.8 kms (260.9 miles) NE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) NE
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) N
- Chunchon, North Korea - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) E
- Kangnung, North Korea - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) E
- Seoul, South Korea - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) ESE
- Inchon, North Korea - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) SE
- Taejon, North Korea - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) SE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 286.4 kms (178 miles) SE
- Pohang, North Korea - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) ESE
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 362.8 kms (225.4 miles) S
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 409.3 kms (254.3 miles) SSE