Vs > Halaib
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Halaib Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Oymyakon, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tennant Crk Post Office, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Santa Rosa, Argentina
Halaib vs Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa
Halaib vs Takada, Japan
Halaib vs Gorznyj, Russia
Halaib vs Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Vanguardia
Alexandroupolis vs Port Elizabeth
Shambat vs N’Djamena
Covington, Tn vs Auckland Airport
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Halaib, Sudan is approximately 10,471 km or 6,507 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Halaib bearing 291.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 244.9° or WSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Halaib has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- The mean temperature is 0.6 °C (1.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1301.6 mm (51.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1301.6 l/m² (31.94 US gal/ft²) or 13,016,000 l/ha (1,391,497 US gal/ac) more. About 47 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.5° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Halaib.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Halaib. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Halaib vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -1 (-2)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cokurdah, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Zyryanka, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Macon, Georgia, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Taumarunui, New Zealand
Halaib vs Garanhuns, Brazil
Halaib vs Red Bluff, California, Usa
Halaib vs Marrakech, Morocco
Halaib vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Milledgeville, Ga vs Tarfaya
Goose, Nf vs Chinde
La Concordia vs Saint Petersburg
Daniels Harbour, Nf vs Algiers
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Halaib Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Halaib
- Ras Nsrany, Egypt - 679.7 kms (422.4 miles) NNW
- Hurguada, Egypt - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) NNW
- Sohag, Egypt - 696.1 kms (432.6 miles) NW
- Kosseir, Egypt - 498.7 kms (309.9 miles) NNW
- Luxor, Egypt - 555 kms (344.9 miles) NW
- Aswan, Egypt - 437.3 kms (271.7 miles) WNW
- Wadi Halfa, Sudan - 548.1 kms (340.6 miles) W
- No. 6, Sudan - 454.5 kms (282.4 miles) WSW
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 457.1 kms (284 miles) SW
- Karima/ Kuraymah, Sudan - 645.3 kms (401 miles) SW
- Atbara, Sudan - 575.2 kms (357.4 miles) SSW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 589.9 kms (366.6 miles) SSW
- Shendi, Sudan - 699.9 kms (434.9 miles) SSW