Vs > Hatanga
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Daguaan City, Philippines
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Leninbad, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Hatanga vs Mount Gambier, Australia
Hatanga vs Port Alberni, Bc, Canada
Hatanga vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
Hatanga vs Tolanaro, Madagascar
Erie, Pa vs Catacamas
Ras Al Kahimah vs Oswego, Ny
Kljuci vs Dubuque, Ia
Luputa vs Hamamatsu
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 9,924 km or 6,167 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 349.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 183.5° or S .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 40.1 °C (72.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 43.1 °C (77.6°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1059.3 mm (41.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1059.3 l/m² (26 US gal/ft²) or 10,593,000 l/ha (1,132,462 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Aayanbulag, Mongolia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Imperatriz, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Keszthely, Hungary
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Acajutla, El Salvador
Hatanga vs Nosy-Varika, Madagascar
Hatanga vs Maradi, Niger
Hatanga vs Maringa, Brazil
Hatanga vs Erzurum, Turkey
Estevan, Sk vs Mopti
Charshangngy vs Mcminnville, Tn
Badajoz vs Cape Smidta
Khoram Abad vs Glasgow, Scotland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga