Vs > Hoseda-Hard
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Hoseda-Hard Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Wilbur, Wa, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Evora, Portugal
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs New London, Wi, Usa
Hoseda-Hard vs Puttalam, Sri Lanka
Hoseda-Hard vs Luanda, Angola
Hoseda-Hard vs Sejmcan, Russia
Hoseda-Hard vs Yokohama, Japan
Kawaguchiko vs Rotoehu Forest
Yariguies vs Cape Uelen
Cheraw, Sc vs Fairfield, Ia
Sandakan, Borneo vs Qalai Naw
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Hoseda-Hard, Russia is approximately 9,518 km or 5,915 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Hoseda-Hard bearing 309.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 198.6° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Hoseda-Hard has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hoseda-Hard is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 32.1 °C (57.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.3 °C (56.3°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 874.5 mm (34.4 in) more which is equivalent to 874.5 l/m² (21.46 US gal/ft²) or 8,745,000 l/ha (934,899 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Hoseda-Hard.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Encarnacion, Paraguay
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mutsu, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Guidonia, Italy
Hoseda-Hard vs Barcelona, Venezuela
Hoseda-Hard vs Warsaw, Poland
Hoseda-Hard vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hoseda-Hard vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Port Jervis, Ny vs Eelde
Nawabshah vs Deir Ezzor
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Blantyre
Mogoca vs Storrs, Ct
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Hoseda-Hard Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Hoseda-Hard
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 646.4 kms (401.7 miles) NNW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 645.8 kms (401.3 miles) NNW
- Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia - 697.2 kms (433.3 miles) WNW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 281.5 kms (174.9 miles) WNW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) WSW
- Pecora, Russia - 236.5 kms (147 miles) SSW
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 894.1 kms (555.6 miles) W
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 506.2 kms (314.5 miles) SSW
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 725.4 kms (450.8 miles) SW
- Kotlas, Russia - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) SW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 752 kms (467.3 miles) SSW