Vs > Irbid
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Irbid Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kuusamo, Finland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Irbid vs Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Irbid vs Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada
Irbid vs Pavelec, Russia
Irbid vs Barbalha, Brazil
Budapest-LORINC vs Parachinar
Bagotville, Qc vs Sao Joaquim
Dahlonega, Ga vs Las Lomitas
Fergana vs Cidade Vera
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Irbid, Jordan is approximately 9,969 km or 6,195 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Irbid bearing 291.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 235.6° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Irbid has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Irbid is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 9.3 °C (16.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.3 °C (23.9°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 854.4 mm (33.6 in) more which is equivalent to 854.4 l/m² (20.97 US gal/ft²) or 8,544,000 l/ha (913,410 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.6° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Irbid.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Irbid. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Irbid vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Wairoa, Frasertown, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Midland, Tx, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Keszthely, Hungary
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs New Hampton, Ia, Usa
Irbid vs Cuiaba, Brazil
Irbid vs Bangkok, Thailand
Irbid vs Madrid (b), Spain
Irbid vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Trevico vs Nome, Alaska
Quixeramobim vs San Salvador
Rai Valley vs Onega
Moorestown, Nj vs Choma
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Irbid Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Irbid