Vs > Jhelum
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Jhelum Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Skopje, Macedonia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lencois, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Montes Claros, Brazil
Jhelum vs Pige, Argentina
Jhelum vs Samaxi, Azerbaijan
Jhelum vs Halfa El Gedida, Sudan
Jhelum vs Santa Elena, Venezuela
Charshangngy vs Gridino
Chernigov vs Debrecen
Lanzhou vs Charnocks
Walhalla, Sc vs Bowler, Wi
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Jhelum, Pakistan is approximately 12,878 km or 8,003 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Jhelum bearing 317° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 217.1° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Jhelum has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Jhelum is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 3.3 °C (5.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.7 °C (31.9°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 476.1 mm (18.7 in) more which is equivalent to 476.1 l/m² (11.68 US gal/ft²) or 4,761,000 l/ha (508,982 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Jhelum.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Jhelum. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jhelum vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -5 (-10)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -126 (-5)
|| -86 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Camilo Daza, Colombia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sibenik, Croatia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Orono, Me, Usa
Jhelum vs Haboro, Japan
Jhelum vs Frankfort, Ky, Usa
Jhelum vs Glenbervie Forest, New Zealand
Jhelum vs Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa
Mashhad vs Skopje
Barra vs Claremorris
Waterloo Wellington, On vs Recife
Maraba vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Jhelum Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Jhelum
- Chitral, Pakistan - 367.5 kms (228.3 miles) NNW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 342.5 kms (212.8 miles) NNW
- Dir, Pakistan - 305.1 kms (189.6 miles) NW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 343.8 kms (213.7 miles) WNW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) NNW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) WNW
- Murree, Pakistan - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) NNW
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 352.9 kms (219.3 miles) WNW
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 423.6 kms (263.2 miles) WNW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 95.2 kms (59.1 miles) NW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 353.7 kms (219.8 miles) W
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) WSW
- Multan, Pakistan - 373 kms (231.8 miles) SW
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 334.7 kms (208 miles) S