Vs > Jyvskyl
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Jyvskyl Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Coco Island, Myanmar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Foggia, Puglia, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lubbock, Texas, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs La Ronge, Sk, Canada
Jyvskyl vs Baghdad, Iraq
Jyvskyl vs Capinopolis, Brazil
Jyvskyl vs Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk
Jyvskyl vs Lake Rotoiti, New Zealand
Vasilevici vs Corsicana, Tx
Helgoland vs Hull, England
Rivas vs Fukaura
Kazan vs Cortina D’Ampezzo
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Jyvskyl, Finland is approximately 8,283 km or 5,147 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Jyvskyl bearing 280.2° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 208.7° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Jyvskyl has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Jyvskyl is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 24.2 °C (43.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.5 °C (40.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 689.4 mm (27.1 in) more which is equivalent to 689.4 l/m² (16.92 US gal/ft²) or 6,894,000 l/ha (737,014 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 42.3° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Jyvskyl.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Jyvskyl. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jyvskyl vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Elista, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vicenza, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Makurdi, Nigeria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mananjary, Madagascar
Jyvskyl vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Jyvskyl vs Terrace, Bc, Canada
Jyvskyl vs Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk
Jyvskyl vs Kisinev, Moldova
Faiz Abad vs Msekera Agromet
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Sadovo
Victoria, Mahe vs Tacna
Mishima vs Jokioinen
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Jyvskyl Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Jyvskyl
- Oulu, Finland - 282.1 kms (175.3 miles) N
- Umeå, Sweden - 314.7 kms (195.5 miles) WNW
- Vaasa, Finland - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) WNW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 178 kms (110.6 miles) WSW
- Tampere, Finland - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) SW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) SW
- Turku, Finland - 277.1 kms (172.2 miles) SW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) S
- Helsinki, Finland - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) SSW
- Tallin, Estonia - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) S