Vs > Kaikoura
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kaikoura Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vienna, Austria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sidi Ifni, Morocco
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bourke, New South Wales, Australia
Kaikoura vs Takamatsu, Japan
Kaikoura vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
Kaikoura vs Waynesboro, Ms, Usa
Kaikoura vs Coen, Queensland, Australia
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Remanso
Dawei vs Parakou
Sakata vs Sasebo
Jagdalpur vs Hondo Valle
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Kaikoura, New Zealand is approximately 13,846 km or 8,604 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Kaikoura bearing 96.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 50.7° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Kaikoura has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kaikoura is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.5 °C (26.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.5 °C (9.9°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 504.1 mm (19.8 in) more which is equivalent to 504.1 l/m² (12.37 US gal/ft²) or 5,041,000 l/ha (538,916 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.1° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Kaikoura.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Posadas, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ueno, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Oran, Algeria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Turiacu, Brazil
Kaikoura vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Kaikoura vs Westport Aero, New Zealand
Kaikoura vs Kalewa, Myanmar
Kaikoura vs Dashbalbar, Mongolia
Port Angeles, Wa vs Fairbanks, Alaska
Grazzanise vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin
Durban vs Bettles, Ak
Schleswig vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kaikoura Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Kaikoura
- Awatere Vly, Upcot, New Zealand - 58.5 kms (36.3 miles) N
- Molesworth, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) NW
- Hapuku, Grange Rd, New Zealand - 13.3 kms (8.2 miles) NNW
- Sawyers Downs, New Zealand - 20 kms (12.4 miles) WNW
- Haldon Downs, New Zealand - 7.1 kms (4.4 miles) WNW
- Kaikoura West, New Zealand - 3.3 kms (2.1 miles) NW
- Whalesback, New Zealand - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) WSW
- Ferniehurst, New Zealand - 37.5 kms (23.3 miles) WSW
- Keinton Combe, New Zealand - 53.2 kms (33.1 miles) WSW
- Conway Flat, New Zealand - 30.2 kms (18.8 miles) SW
- Hawkswood, New Zealand - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) SW
- Highfield, New Zealand - 58 kms (36.1 miles) WSW
- Spotswood, New Zealand - 49.5 kms (30.7 miles) SW
- Gore Bay, New Zealand - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) SSW