Vs > Kaitoke
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kaitoke Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cisa Pass, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bitola, Macedonia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa
Kaitoke vs Mogilev, Belarus
Kaitoke vs Petrozavodsk, Russia
Kaitoke vs Kovel’, Ukraine
Kaitoke vs North Bay, On, Canada
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Babanusa
Saigo vs Almaty
Hondo Valle vs Kodiak, Alaska
Huron, Sd vs Potenza, Basilicata
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Kaitoke, New Zealand is approximately 13,739 km or 8,537 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Kaitoke bearing 94.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 52.4° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Kaitoke has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kaitoke is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 747.3 mm (29.4 in) less which is equivalent to 747.3 l/m² (18.34 US gal/ft²) or 7,473,000 l/ha (798,913 US gal/ac) less. About 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Kaitoke.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Kaitoke. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kaitoke vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -112 (-4)
|| -110 (-4)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -747 (-29)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Serrinha, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Storm Lake, Ia, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Perm, Russia
Kaitoke vs Chugwater, Wy, Usa
Kaitoke vs Jackson, Tn, Usa
Kaitoke vs Utena, Lithuania
Kaitoke vs Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Naxos vs Karesuando
Invercargill vs Gothenburg
Brodhead, Wi vs Naryn (Mtn Stn)
Asheville, North Carolina vs Goodland, Ks
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kaitoke Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Kaitoke