Vs > Karachi (Airport)
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Karachi (Airport) Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kenitra, Morocco
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
Karachi (Airport) vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Karachi (Airport) vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Karachi (Airport) vs Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil
Karachi (Airport) vs Gioia Del Colle, Italy
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Vaernes
Taiaroa Head vs Gifu
Kumagaya vs Koutia
Nobeoka vs Dubrovnik
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Karachi (Airport), Pakistan is approximately 13,018 km or 8,090 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Karachi (Airport) bearing 309° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 228° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Karachi (Airport) has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Karachi (Airport) is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 0.8 °C (1.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.1 °C (18.2°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1112 mm (43.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1112 l/m² (27.29 US gal/ft²) or 11,120,000 l/ha (1,188,802 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Karachi (Airport).
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -4 (-6)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -1 (-1)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rostov On Don, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Antonio, Texas, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chaska, Mn, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Stanley, Falkland Islands
Karachi (Airport) vs Varena, Lithuania
Karachi (Airport) vs Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa
Karachi (Airport) vs Maradi, Niger
Karachi (Airport) vs Pueblo, Colorado, Usa
Villa Vasquez vs Mindat
Chatham Point, Bc vs Legaspi
Lindenberg vs Balboa, Panama City
Vigna Di Valle vs Harrisburg, Il
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Karachi (Airport) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Karachi (Airport)
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 522.3 kms (324.6 miles) N
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 545.9 kms (339.2 miles) NE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 400.6 kms (248.9 miles) NNE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 354.5 kms (220.3 miles) NNE
- Padidan, Pakistan - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NNE
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NE
- Chhor, Pakistan - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) ENE
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) ENE
- Badin, Pakistan - 180.8 kms (112.4 miles) E
- Dwarka, India - 344.7 kms (214.2 miles) SE