Vs > Kazan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kazan Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Zugspitze, Germany
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Irkutsk, Russia
Kazan vs Miyako, Japan
Kazan vs Columbus, Ga, Usa
Kazan vs Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Micronesia
Kazan vs Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland
Sena Madureira vs Wellsburg, Wv
Bougoun vs Chunggang
Base Orcadas vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya
Esashi vs Les Escaldes
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Kazan, Russia is approximately 9,791 km or 6,084 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Kazan bearing 300.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 210.6° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Kazan has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kazan is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 23 °C (41.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.4 °C (52.9°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 781 mm (30.7 in) more which is equivalent to 781 l/m² (19.17 US gal/ft²) or 7,810,000 l/ha (834,941 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Kazan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Kazan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kazan vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Big Trout Lake, On, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kastamonu, Turkey
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Frederikshb, Greenland
Kazan vs Storlien, Sweden
Kazan vs Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa
Kazan vs Norwalk, Oh, Usa
Kazan vs Golden, Bc, Canada
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Kuopio
Lebanon, Mo vs Trelew
Piura vs Hanoi
Quito vs Jos
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kazan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Kazan
- Kotlas, Russia - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) NNW
- Tot'Ma, Russia - 605.4 kms (376.2 miles) NW
- Vologda, Russia - 681.1 kms (423.2 miles) NW
- Kostroma, Russia - 558.9 kms (347.3 miles) WNW
- Gor'Kij, Russia - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) WNW
- Elat'Ma, Russia - 478.2 kms (297.1 miles) W
- Pavelec, Russia - 674 kms (418.8 miles) WSW
- Tambov, Russia - 606.2 kms (376.7 miles) WSW
- Saratov, Russia - 509.7 kms (316.7 miles) SSW
- Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia - 623.1 kms (387.2 miles) S