Vs > Kerman
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kerman Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tebessa, Algeria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sumoto, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Okhotsk, Russia
Kerman vs Guadalajara, Mexico
Kerman vs Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa
Kerman vs Luck, Ukraine
Kerman vs Gravette, Ar, Usa
Ras Elnakb vs Clarksdale, Ms
Gualeguaychu vs Oujoa
Ostersund-Froson vs Aomori
Stamford, Ct vs Cheraw, Sc
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Kerman, Iran is approximately 11,859 km or 7,369 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Kerman bearing 303.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 229.2° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Kerman has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kerman is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.7 °C (17.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.3 °C (38.3°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1187.3 mm (46.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1187.3 l/m² (29.14 US gal/ft²) or 11,873,000 l/ha (1,269,303 US gal/ac) more. About 9 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.3° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Kerman.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Kerman. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kerman vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Alice Springs, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chico, Chile
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Kerman vs Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Kerman vs Gomel, Belarus
Kerman vs Macenta, Guinea
Kerman vs Jacobina, Brazil
Shearwater, Ns vs Mito
Chimbay vs Timmins, On
Jokkmokk vs Madison, Wisconsin
Bouake vs La Vega
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kerman Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Kerman