Vs > Khanpur
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Khanpur Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Byron Bay, Nt, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ternej, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Prachin Buri, Thailand
Khanpur vs Belterra, Brazil
Khanpur vs Duquoin, Il, Usa
Khanpur vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
Khanpur vs Glenville, Wv, Usa
Pana, Il vs Lawrence, Ma
Santarem vs Washington, District Of Columbia
Kissidougou vs Pawnee City, Ne
Churchill, Manitoba vs Loja Argelia
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Khanpur, Pakistan is approximately 13,010 km or 8,085 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Khanpur bearing 313.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 222.5° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Khanpur has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Khanpur is in or near the tropical desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 1.7 °C (3.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.5 °C (33.3°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1232.1 mm (48.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1232.1 l/m² (30.24 US gal/ft²) or 12,321,000 l/ha (1,317,197 US gal/ac) more. About 13 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Khanpur.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Khanpur. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Khanpur vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-3)
|| -5 (-10)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -6 (-10)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Torres, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lee’s Summit, Mo, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cape Scott, Bc, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Khanpur vs Iasi, Romania
Khanpur vs Waitarere Forest, New Zealand
Khanpur vs Cotui, Dominican Republic
Khanpur vs Tamale, Ghana
Coro vs Normanton, Queensland
Earlton, On vs Suttsu
Ronchi Legionari vs Waddington
Nitchequon, Quebec vs Bergen
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Khanpur Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Khanpur
- Khost, Afghanistan - 527.3 kms (327.6 miles) N
- Zhob, Pakistan - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) NNW
- Quetta, Pakistan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) WNW
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) NW
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 289.9 kms (180.1 miles) WNW
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 220.1 kms (136.8 miles) W
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 407 kms (252.9 miles) WSW
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) WSW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 321 kms (199.4 miles) SW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 351.4 kms (218.3 miles) SW
- Chhor, Pakistan - 359.6 kms (223.5 miles) SSW
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 427 kms (265.3 miles) SSW
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 545.9 kms (339.2 miles) SW
- Badin, Pakistan - 480.5 kms (298.6 miles) SSW