Vs > Khuzdar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Khuzdar Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Shearwater, Ns, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rovno, Ukraine
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Seoul, South Korea
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Montes Claros, Brazil
Khuzdar vs Moutere Hills, New Zealand
Khuzdar vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Khuzdar vs Kosseir, Egypt
Khuzdar vs Lashio, Myanmar
Raga vs Anadyr
Ottawa (airport) vs Larissa
Saki vs Puerto Montt
Vaasa vs Dagoretti
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Khuzdar, Pakistan is approximately 12,773 km or 7,937 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Khuzdar bearing 309.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 225.8° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Khuzdar has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Khuzdar is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 5.3 °C (9.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18 °C (32.4°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1077 mm (42.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1077 l/m² (26.43 US gal/ft²) or 10,770,000 l/ha (1,151,384 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Khuzdar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Khuzdar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Khuzdar vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Nanortalik, Greenland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada
Khuzdar vs Prado, Uruguay
Khuzdar vs Cameri, Italy
Khuzdar vs Puttalam, Sri Lanka
Khuzdar vs Knoxville, Tn, Usa
Hoopeston, Il vs Nida
Inverness, Fl vs Remanso
Ak-Bajtal vs Eldoret
Indaial vs San J. Ocoa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Khuzdar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Khuzdar
- Quetta, Pakistan - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) N
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 377 kms (234.2 miles) NE
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 226.5 kms (140.7 miles) NNE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 407 kms (252.9 miles) ENE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) ENE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 223.8 kms (139.1 miles) E
- Padidan, Pakistan - 184.1 kms (114.4 miles) SE
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) SE
- Chhor, Pakistan - 405.3 kms (251.9 miles) SE
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 325 kms (202 miles) SSE
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 330 kms (205 miles) S
- Karachi, Pakistan - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) S
- Badin, Pakistan - 421.5 kms (262 miles) SSE