Vs > Kirov
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kirov Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Esperance, Western Australia, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Samana, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bordeaux, France
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Alma, Mi, Usa
Kirov vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Kirov vs Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile
Kirov vs Ouallene Bordj, Algeria
Kirov vs Kyra, Russia
Cincinnati, Ky vs Yining
Fredericksburg National Park, Va vs Block Island, Ri
Lord Howe Island vs Danmarkshavn
Sena Madureira vs Ulaangom
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Kirov, Russia is approximately 9,646 km or 5,994 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Kirov bearing 301° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 208° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Kirov has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kirov is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 24.5 °C (44.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.2 °C (52.6°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 699.4 mm (27.5 in) more which is equivalent to 699.4 l/m² (17.16 US gal/ft²) or 6,994,000 l/ha (747,705 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.6° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Kirov.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Kirov. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kirov vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Parron, Chile
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yurimaguas, Peru
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Hull, England, Uk
Kirov vs Tacubaya, Mexico
Kirov vs Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Kirov vs Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
Kirov vs Antananarivo, Madagascar
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Marion, Nc
Golden, Bc vs Kapuskasing, Ontario
Palmerston N (aero) vs Chinde
Goa vs Usak
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kirov Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Kirov
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 574.4 kms (356.9 miles) NE
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 342.7 kms (213 miles) N
- Ivdel', Russia - 647.9 kms (402.6 miles) ENE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) ENE
- Biser, Russia - 534.8 kms (332.3 miles) E
- Perm, Russia - 391.7 kms (243.4 miles) E
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 683.2 kms (424.6 miles) ESE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 684.6 kms (425.4 miles) ESE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 533.7 kms (331.7 miles) ESE
- Ufa, Russia - 578.4 kms (359.4 miles) SE
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 597.4 kms (371.2 miles) S