Vs > Kotlas
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Aden, Yemen
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Glasgow, Mt, Usa
Kotlas vs Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica
Kotlas vs Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Kotlas vs Ternopil, Ukraine
Kotlas vs Amritsar, India
Fukuyama vs Scottsbluff, Ne
San Angelo, Texas vs Kure
Mwinilunga vs Kengtung
Ouagadougou vs Seoul
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 9,362 km or 5,818 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 298.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 206.5° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 25.4 °C (45.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.1 °C (52.4°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 792.9 mm (31.2 in) more which is equivalent to 792.9 l/m² (19.46 US gal/ft²) or 7,929,000 l/ha (847,663 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.2° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Florianopolis, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yonago, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pedernales, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Perm, Russia
Kotlas vs Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile
Kotlas vs Fort De France, Martinique
Kotlas vs Asyut, Egypt
Kotlas vs Smolensk, Russia
Hemlock, Ny vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt
Berbera vs Comox, Bc
Monte Caseros vs Gander, Newfoundland
Formosa vs Omu
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas