Vs > Kovel’
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kovel’ Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Polo, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Angelo, Texas, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Otautau, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chamical, Argentina
Kovel’ vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Kovel’ vs Hagi, Japan
Kovel’ vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
Kovel’ vs Kafironda, Zambia
Karoi vs Ocotal
Tacubaya vs Durham, Nh
Syracuse, New York vs Grajau
Palmerston N vs Maine Soroa
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Kovel’, Ukraine is approximately 8,467 km or 5,262 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Kovel’ bearing 282.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 220.2° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Kovel’ has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kovel’ is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 19.5 °C (35.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.6 °C (35.3°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 744.4 mm (29.3 in) more which is equivalent to 744.4 l/m² (18.27 US gal/ft²) or 7,444,000 l/ha (795,813 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.2° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Kovel’.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Kovel’. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kovel’ vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cape Bellavista, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Huron, Sd, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Spencer, Wv, Usa
Kovel’ vs Cincinnati, Ky, Usa
Kovel’ vs Kenora, On, Canada
Kovel’ vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Kovel’ vs Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Greensburg, Ky vs Ras Al Kahimah
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Salamanca/ Matacan
Windsor, On vs Ono-I-Lau
Perpignan vs Pine Bluff, Ar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kovel’ Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Kovel'
- Varena, Lithuania - 337.2 kms (209.5 miles) N
- Suwalki, Poland - 344.5 kms (214.1 miles) NNW
- Grodno, Belarus - 268.7 kms (166.9 miles) N
- Bialystok, Poland - 234.2 kms (145.6 miles) NNW
- Warsaw, Poland - 277.3 kms (172.3 miles) WNW
- Brest, Belarus - 121.4 kms (75.5 miles) NW
- Zamosc, Poland - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) WSW
- Sandomierz, Poland - 215.7 kms (134.1 miles) WSW
- L'Vov, Ukraine - 164.1 kms (102 miles) SSW
- Przemysl, Poland - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) SW
- Ivano-Frankovsk, Ukraine - 251 kms (156 miles) S
- Uzgorod, Ukraine - 335.3 kms (208.3 miles) SSW