Vs > Lake Coleridge
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lake Coleridge Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Volterra, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Simusir Island, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sibenik, Croatia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mendoza, Argentina
Lake Coleridge vs Tampere, Finland
Lake Coleridge vs Macau, Brazil
Lake Coleridge vs Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Lake Coleridge vs Columbia, South Carolina, Usa
Dwarka vs Assab
Highbank vs Grants Pass, Or
Encarnacion vs Ecol. Agricula
Peoria, Il vs New Orleans Audubon, La
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Lake Coleridge, New Zealand is approximately 14,009 km or 8,705 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Lake Coleridge bearing 98.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 49.3° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 16.3 °C (29.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.3 °C (14.9°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 505 mm (19.9 in) more which is equivalent to 505 l/m² (12.39 US gal/ft²) or 5,050,000 l/ha (539,879 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Lake Coleridge.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Luena, Angola
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Schefferville, Quebec, Canada
Lake Coleridge vs Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Cordoba, Spain
Lake Coleridge vs Yamagata, Japan
Detroit Lakes, Mn vs Blagovescensk
Alma, Mi vs Higuey
Rasht vs New Bedford, Ma
Park Rapids, Mn vs Porto-Nacional
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lake Coleridge Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge