Vs > Lake Hawea
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Smara, Western Sahara
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Krovoj Rog, Ukraine
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Naples, Campania, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Burgeo, Nf, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Madison, Fl, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
Lake Hawea vs Pergamino, Argentina
Lake Hawea vs Cheb, Czech Republic
Sassandra vs Menaka
Lima vs Songea
Kabala vs Waingawa
Ioannina vs Hendersonville, Nc
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 14,164 km or 8,802 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 101.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 47.4° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Hawea is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 16.3 °C (29.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.5 °C (17.1°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 565.3 mm (22.3 in) more which is equivalent to 565.3 l/m² (13.87 US gal/ft²) or 5,653,000 l/ha (604,343 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.3° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Hanoi, Vietnam
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Yakima, Wa, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Urfa, Turkey
Lake Hawea vs Adiake, Ivory Coast
Lake Hawea vs Towanda, Pa, Usa
Minusinsk vs Moyobamba
Fort De France vs Hanty-Mansijsk
Hay River, Nt vs Hawkinsville, Ga
Hatanga vs Selagoncy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea