Vs > Lake Tekapo
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Iriomotejima, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Boende, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Scottsburg, In, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Burns Lake, Bc, Canada
Lake Tekapo vs Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Miami, Florida, Usa
Tsogt-Ovoo vs Rensselaer, In
Frankfort, Ky vs Gladman Point, Nt
Gioia Del Colle vs Presidencia
Udon Thani vs Setauket Strong, Ny
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 14,081 km or 8,750 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 99.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 48.3° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Tekapo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17.7 °C (31.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.3 °C (18.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 718.8 mm (28.3 in) more which is equivalent to 718.8 l/m² (17.64 US gal/ft²) or 7,188,000 l/ha (768,445 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Aledo, Il, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Silute, Lithuania
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Saratov, Russia
Lake Tekapo vs Ica, Russia
Lake Tekapo vs Changchun, China
Lake Tekapo vs Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Stanley vs La Crosse Ap, Wi
Miyakejima vs Mcconnelsville, Oh
Manaus vs Esfahan
Enosburg Falls, Vt vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE