Vs > L’Vov
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs L’Vov Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Madison, In, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Magaria, Niger
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Esfahan, Iran
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
L’Vov vs Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
L’Vov vs Muskegon, Mi, Usa
L’Vov vs Marstal, Denmark
L’Vov vs Upernavik, Greenland
Peoria, Il vs Benin
Irkutsk vs Hot Springs, Sd
Hemlock, Ny vs Kawthaung
Zurich vs Tartous
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and L’Vov, Ukraine is approximately 8,449 km or 5,250 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from L’Vov bearing 282.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 221.7° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas L’Vov has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas L’Vov is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 19.6 °C (35.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.7 °C (33.7°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 589.4 mm (23.2 in) more which is equivalent to 589.4 l/m² (14.47 US gal/ft²) or 5,894,000 l/ha (630,108 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in L’Vov.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to L’Vov. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of L’Vov vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Padidan, Pakistan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waimate, New Zealand
L’Vov vs Atakpame, Togo
L’Vov vs Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
L’Vov vs Stanley, Falkland Islands
L’Vov vs Mt Makulu, Zambia
Edson, Ab vs Wellington
Gafsa vs Gijon
Zamboanga, Mindanao vs Arauca
Katsuura vs Lanzhou
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs L’Vov Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near L'Vov