Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Port Angeles, Wa, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Damascus (Intl), Syria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cape Smidta, Russia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Viljujsk, Russia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Shirakawa, Japan
Mahinerangi Dam vs Rangiora, New Zealand
Mahinerangi Dam vs Ciudad Real, Spain
Bjornoya vs Ammassalik
Mykines Fyr vs Cagliari, Sardinia
Kasprowy Wierch vs Lavras
Antonio Narino vs Nanaimo, Bc
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 14,081 km or 8,750 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 101.6° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 46° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.2 °C (32.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.3 °C (11.3°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 358.3 mm (14.1 in) more which is equivalent to 358.3 l/m² (8.79 US gal/ft²) or 3,583,000 l/ha (383,046 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.5° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kuantan, Malaysia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Malye Karmakuly, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pilar Obs, Argentina
Mahinerangi Dam vs Gorznyj, Russia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Tallahassee, Fl, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Chattanooga, Tn, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
Pathfinder Dam, Wy vs Inuvik, Nt
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Mendoza
Bko-S vs Peace River, Ab
Dikson Island vs Salta
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam