Vs > Manaia Dem Farm
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Manaia Dem Farm Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Port Blair, Andaman Islands
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Louisville, Ms, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Manaia Dem Farm vs Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa
Manaia Dem Farm vs Nanaimo, Bc, Canada
Manaia Dem Farm vs Hermit, Co, Usa
Manaia Dem Farm vs Cameri, Italy
Zonguldak vs La Concordia
Maanty vs Chattanooga, Tn
El Showak vs Remanso
Multan vs Sedro Woolley, Wa
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand is approximately 13,837 km or 8,599 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Manaia Dem Farm bearing 93.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 54.2° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Manaia Dem Farm has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual average temperature is 14.1 °C (25.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.9 °C (8.8°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 163.1 mm (6.4 in) more which is equivalent to 163.1 l/m² (4 US gal/ft²) or 1,631,000 l/ha (174,365 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.2° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Manaia Dem Farm.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rome, Ga, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Watertown, Wi, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Te Kuiti, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ankara, Turkey
Manaia Dem Farm vs Kingston, On, Canada
Manaia Dem Farm vs Auburn, Ne, Usa
Manaia Dem Farm vs Chupungnyong, North Korea
Manaia Dem Farm vs Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Yamagata vs Kirillovka
Morris, Mn vs Sortovala
David City, Ne vs Fort Wayne, Indiana
Glasgow, Scotland vs Mangochi
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Manaia Dem Farm Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Manaia Dem Farm
- Uruti, New Zealand - 70.9 kms (44.1 miles) NNE
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) N
- Waitara, New Zealand - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) N
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 41 kms (25.5 miles) N
- Purangi, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) NE
- Tarata, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) NNE
- Te Wera Forest, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) NE
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 34.8 kms (21.6 miles) NNE
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) NNE
- Eltham, New Zealand - 15 kms (9.3 miles) NE
- Inaha, New Zealand - 5.7 kms (3.6 miles) SSE
- Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) ESE