Vs > Mcmurdo Sound
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mcmurdo Sound Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gor’Kij, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Muskegon, Mi, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vevay, In, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe
Mcmurdo Sound vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Mcmurdo Sound vs Antofagasta, Chile
Mcmurdo Sound vs Miliana, Algeria
Mcmurdo Sound vs Asahikawa, Japan
Sedro Woolley, Wa vs Thumrait
Tot’Ma vs Rafael Nunez
Liepaja vs Qalai Naw
Daguaan City vs Cordoba Obs
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica is approximately 12,841 km or 7,979 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Mcmurdo Sound bearing 123.3° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 10.7° or N .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Mcmurdo Sound has a ice cap climate (EF).
- The average annual temperature is 44.1 °C (79.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.4 °C (38.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1116.4 mm (44 in) more which is equivalent to 1116.4 l/m² (27.4 US gal/ft²) or 11,164,000 l/ha (1,193,506 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 58.4° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Mcmurdo Sound.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Berbera, Somalia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Delaware, Oh, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Morris, Mn, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Alexandria, Sd, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Perales, Colombia
Mcmurdo Sound vs Loja Argelia, Ecuador
Mcmurdo Sound vs Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Haikou, China
Madison, Fl vs Mena, Ar
Kenton, Ok vs Nome, Alaska
Kenieba vs Nord
Frosinone vs Inchon
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mcmurdo Sound Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcmurdo Sound