Vs > Midelt
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Midelt Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Catanduva, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vanguardia, Colombia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy
Midelt vs Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Midelt vs Otaru, Japan
Midelt vs Cisa Pass, Italy
Midelt vs Anadyr, Russia
Puerto Montt vs Kotel’Nyj Island
Kochi vs Huanuco
Berbera vs Sanchez
Bunkie, La vs Chumphon
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Midelt, Morocco is approximately 6,261 km or 3,891 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Midelt bearing 271.4° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 242.5° or WSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Midelt has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Midelt is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.5 °C (22.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.8 °C (26.6°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1121.2 mm (44.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1121.2 l/m² (27.52 US gal/ft²) or 11,212,000 l/ha (1,198,637 US gal/ac) more. About 6 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Midelt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Midelt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Midelt vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sao Joaquim, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ajaccio, Corsica, France
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gothenburg, Sweden
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dayton, Oh, Usa
Midelt vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Midelt vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Midelt vs Phuket (airport), Thailand
Midelt vs Curitiba, Brazil
Madang vs Makhanga
Vaasa vs El Carano
Mount Pleasant, Ia vs Langdon, Nd
Hororata vs Bowling Green, Mo
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Midelt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Midelt
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 389.6 kms (242.1 miles) N
- Tangier, Morocco - 355.1 kms (220.7 miles) NNW
- Kenitra, Morocco - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) NW
- Rabat, Morocco - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) NW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 140.7 kms (87.5 miles) N
- Meknes, Morocco - 152.2 kms (94.6 miles) NNW
- Casablanca, Morocco - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) WNW
- Ifrane, Morocco - 99.4 kms (61.8 miles) NNW
- Safi, Morocco - 424.4 kms (263.7 miles) W
- Marrakech, Morocco - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) WSW
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 282.4 kms (175.5 miles) SW