Vs > Minginui Forest
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Minginui Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Iquitos, Peru
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Deir-Alla, Jordan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Morehead City, Nc, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Millport, Oh, Usa
Minginui Forest vs Kasempa, Zambia
Minginui Forest vs Punta Arenas, Chile
Minginui Forest vs San Rafael, Argentina
Minginui Forest vs Qiqihar, China
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Lawrence, Ks
Lynchburg, Va vs Kanin Nos (Cape)
Sibenik vs Salto
Asyut vs Harrow, On
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Minginui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,621 km or 8,464 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Minginui Forest bearing 91.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 55.4° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Minginui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Minginui Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 15.3 °C (27.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 151.6 mm (6 in) less which is equivalent to 151.6 l/m² (3.72 US gal/ft²) or 1,516,000 l/ha (162,070 US gal/ac) less. About 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.3° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Minginui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -152 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tiffin, Oh, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Skopje, Macedonia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bogucany, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa
Minginui Forest vs Chitipa, Malawi
Minginui Forest vs Muskegon, Mi, Usa
Minginui Forest vs Taguatinga, Brazil
Minginui Forest vs Milan, Italy
Lozovaja vs Jonkoping A
Onega vs Bom J. Do Piaui
Uberaba vs Yola
Aomori vs Lake Hawea
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Minginui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Minginui Forest
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.3 miles) ESE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) ESE
- Tuai, New Zealand - 41.6 kms (25.8 miles) ESE
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 56.1 kms (34.9 miles) ESE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 53.1 kms (33 miles) SSE