Vs > Mogoca
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mogoca Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Manyberries, Alberta, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Santa Rosa, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Simusir Island, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs In Salah, Algeria
Mogoca vs Joao Pessoa, Brazil
Mogoca vs Konya, Turkey
Mogoca vs La Romana, Dominican Republic
Mogoca vs Santa Maria, Portugal
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Chihuahua
Mangareva, Gambier Islands vs Biskra
Zielona Gora vs Salcedo
Saikhan-Ovoo vs Ashburton Council
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Mogoca, Russia is approximately 11,970 km or 7,438 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Mogoca bearing 5.7° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 176.5° or S .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Mogoca has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mogoca is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 31.9 °C (57.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 42.2 °C (76°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 896.4 mm (35.3 in) more which is equivalent to 896.4 l/m² (22 US gal/ft²) or 8,964,000 l/ha (958,311 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Mogoca.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Mogoca. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mogoca vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Quba, Azerbaijan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico
Mogoca vs Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Mogoca vs Matsue, Japan
Mogoca vs Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
Mogoca vs Caribou, Me, Usa
North Battleford, Sk vs Pirenopolis
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Panjgur
Arauca vs Sao Felix Xingu
Pascagoula, Ms vs Abbotsford, Bc
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mogoca Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Mogoca
- Cara, Russia - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) NNW
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 688.9 kms (428.1 miles) WNW
- Kalakan, Russia - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) NW
- Bogdarin, Russia - 408.4 kms (253.8 miles) WNW
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 458 kms (284.6 miles) WSW
- Chita, Russia - 470.5 kms (292.4 miles) WSW
- Nercinskij Zavod, Russia - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) S
- Borzja, Russia - 432.4 kms (268.7 miles) SSW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 594.2 kms (369.2 miles) SW
- Hailar, China - 500.4 kms (310.9 miles) S
- Khalkhgol, Mongolia - 686.5 kms (426.6 miles) S