Vs > Molesworth
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Molesworth Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Clones, Ireland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mt Pleasant, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Xi’An, China
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Molesworth vs Stockholm, Sweden
Molesworth vs Maseru, Lesotho
Molesworth vs Tirios, Brazil
Molesworth vs Helsinki, Finland
Yamaguchi vs Kerch
Tauranga vs Yerbent
Nice vs Saki
El Tor vs Ngaumu Forest
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Molesworth, New Zealand is approximately 13,887 km or 8,630 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Molesworth bearing 96.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 51.1° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Molesworth has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Molesworth is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.6 °C (33.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.2 °C (16.6°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 668.1 mm (26.3 in) more which is equivalent to 668.1 l/m² (16.4 US gal/ft²) or 6,681,000 l/ha (714,243 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Molesworth.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Spooner, Wi, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kadugli, Sudan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ekimcan, Russia
Molesworth vs Luck, Ukraine
Molesworth vs Onahama, Japan
Molesworth vs Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
Molesworth vs Oakley, Id, Usa
Uman’ vs Hughenden, Queensland
Zugspitze vs Rockford, Il
Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane vs Las Animas, Co
Wichita, Kansas vs Pueblo, Colorado
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Molesworth Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Molesworth
- Glenmae, New Zealand - 51.6 kms (32 miles) NNE
- Spray Point Waihopai, New Zealand - 41.3 kms (25.7 miles) NNE
- Duntroon, New Zealand - 51 kms (31.7 miles) ENE
- Awatere Vly, Upcot, New Zealand - 32.1 kms (19.9 miles) NE
- Ellerton, New Zealand - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) E
- Ngaio Downs, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) E
- Imphal, New Zealand - 49.7 kms (30.9 miles) E
- Clarence, Matariki, New Zealand - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) E
- Hapuku, Grange Rd, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SE
- Sawyers Downs, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) SSE
- Haldon Downs, New Zealand - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) SE
- Kaikoura West, New Zealand - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) SE
- Kaikoura, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) SE
- Ferniehurst, New Zealand - 59.6 kms (37 miles) S