Vs > Motueka
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Motueka Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Jose, Costa Rica
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Burundi, Burundi
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Nago, Japan
Motueka vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Motueka vs Blackville, Sc, Usa
Motueka vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Motueka vs Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Reading, Pa vs Harnosand
Columbus, Ga vs Fort Scott, Ks
Pjatigorsk vs Corrientes
Djerba vs Bamako
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Motueka, New Zealand is approximately 13,918 km or 8,649 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Motueka bearing 95.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 52.2° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Motueka has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Motueka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.3 °C (25.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 88.8 mm (3.5 in) less which is equivalent to 88.8 l/m² (2.18 US gal/ft²) or 888,000 l/ha (94,933 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Motueka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Motueka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Motueka vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -89 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sibbi, Pakistan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Haparanda, Sweden
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Salima, Malawi
Motueka vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Motueka vs Luxor, Egypt
Motueka vs Sarata, Ukraine
Motueka vs Benito Salas, Colombia
Mbala vs Paoli, In
Schleswig vs Goose, Nf
Madrid vs Hobart (airport)
Cleveland, Ohio vs International Falls, Minnesota
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Motueka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Motueka