Vs > Mt Cook
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mt Cook Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Zaporizhia, Ukraine
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Trujillo, Peru
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Santiago R., Dominican Republic
Mt Cook vs Tecumseh, Ne, Usa
Mt Cook vs Kandahar, Afghanistan
Mt Cook vs Qabala, Azerbaijan
Mt Cook vs Munich, Germany
Mito vs Byron Bay, Nt
Tromso vs Cabrera
Makurazaki vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
Hamada vs Samsun
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Mt Cook, New Zealand is approximately 14,116 km or 8,772 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Mt Cook bearing 99.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 48.6° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Mt Cook has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mt Cook is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 18.1 °C (32.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.3 °C (16.7°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2864.5 mm (112.8 in) less which is equivalent to 2864.5 l/m² (70.3 US gal/ft²) or 28,645,000 l/ha (3,062,341 US gal/ac) less. About 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.4° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Mt Cook.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Mt Cook. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Cook vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -346 (-14)
|| -203 (-8)
|| -377 (-15)
|| -241 (-9)
|| -201 (-8)
|| -167 (-7)
|| -149 (-6)
|| -153 (-6)
|| -209 (-8)
|| -270 (-11)
|| -234 (-9)
|| -315 (-12)
|| -2865 (-113)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tot’Ma, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dedza, Malawi
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tapanui, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lugano, Switzerland
Mt Cook vs Jyvskyl, Finland
Mt Cook vs Abbotsford, Bc, Canada
Mt Cook vs Pawhuska, Ok, Usa
Mt Cook vs Kisinev, Moldova
Bagotville, Qc vs Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv
Hondo Valle vs Athens, Ga
Paramaribo vs Lubbock, Texas
Ustica Island vs Ust-Maja
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mt Cook Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Cook
- Lower Whataroa, New Zealand - 61.4 kms (38.1 miles) NNE
- Whataroa, New Zealand - 54.5 kms (33.8 miles) NNE
- Erewhon, New Zealand - 65.6 kms (40.8 miles) ENE
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 65.3 kms (40.6 miles) E
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 37.5 kms (23.3 miles) E
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 78.4 kms (48.7 miles) E
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 64.2 kms (39.9 miles) ESE
- Pukaki, Braemar, New Zealand - 28.9 kms (18 miles) SSE
- L Pukaki, Guide Hill, New Zealand - 32.9 kms (20.4 miles) SSE
- Lake Tekapo, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) SE
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 59.8 kms (37.2 miles) SE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 74.3 kms (46.2 miles) SE