Vs > Ngaumu Forest
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ngaumu Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Urbana, Il, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ye, Myanmar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Madison, In, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Jakobshavn, Greenland
Ngaumu Forest vs Odessa, Ukraine
Ngaumu Forest vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Ngaumu Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Ngaumu Forest vs Abilene, Tx, Usa
Medford, Wi vs Montgomery Al
Juneau, Alaska vs Quito
Bejaia vs Nikolskoe/ Beringa
San Antonio, Texas vs Tegucigalpa
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,681 km or 8,501 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Ngaumu Forest bearing 93.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 52.5° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ngaumu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ngaumu Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15.2 °C (27.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.8 °C (12.2°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 175.6 mm (6.9 in) more which is equivalent to 175.6 l/m² (4.31 US gal/ft²) or 1,756,000 l/ha (187,728 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Ngaumu Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan Fernández Islands
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tennant Crk Post Office, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Iloilo, Philippines
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta, Finland
Ngaumu Forest vs Waverly, Oh, Usa
Ngaumu Forest vs New Brunswick, Nj, Usa
Ngaumu Forest vs Mendoza, Argentina
Ngaumu Forest vs Trujillo, Peru
Bayankhongor vs Golden, Bc
Balboa, Panama City vs Ngaoundere
Crikvenica vs Toulouse
Karima/ Kuraymah vs Shambat
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ngaumu Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Ngaumu Forest